[RC] Some Endurance Guides WILL be at Desert Gold thanks to Julie Suhr ... - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

Julie Suhr just emailed me and told me she could take four of my books to Desert Gold. So if you're looking to pick one up in person, please hunt Julie up. Unfortunately, I can't remember who all I told I'd be there, so I'm posting to the group.

Thank you, Julie!!!

:) Jackie