[RC] Endurance Guides at Desert Gold and new products - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

I had told quite a few people that I would have endurance guides for sale at the Ft. Ord ride, but alas, I will not be going. It seems we will be having two Thanksgiving dinners, one here in Lodi, CA and the other in Fresno. And besides, Tank is still not back to work, I'm still mad at James, and Sorcerer is not ready.

However, Scott does have two guides to give away as Tail-Ender Awards or however he sees fit, so there will be two there anyway.

I also have new, limited edition calendars and trailer stickers online now. For those who want to give holiday gifts, I am having a Buy Two Books, Get Free Shipping offer, plus anyone who purchased two books, two calendars or one of each, will get a free trailer sticker. Endurance T-shirts and mugs are also in the works.

Hope you all have a great holiday and for those that are getting to ride ... make sure you ride a part of the trail for me ... I'm going through withdrawals!!!

:) Jackie Floyd
Tank, James and Sorcerer