Re: [RC] re: nourishment - osberg

You guys are making me hungry!  Really, though, this has been very informative!  Lots of great ideas for camping too!

Betty   ~ In Minnesota ~
http://www.rhythmbeads.com/
As for me, my favorite breakfast is a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich!
Sticks to the ribs! Eggs tend to go right thru me (sorry for the visual) so I avoid them.
I don't each much when riding, but I tend to carry granolas, beef jerky (salt & protein in one!!), apples/carrots, and occasionally dried mangoes.
Notice most of what I carry is also horsey food too...Carmin really loves jalapeno beef jerky....JUST KIDDING!!!

lunch isn't usually much, a banana, maybe half a sandwich...but afterwards I am a chow hound!

Later Y'all,
MaryBeth (not to be confused with Merryben)  ;>)

"just an LD'er, but proud just the same" ....I just had to say something... ;>)~

Checked by AVG Free Edition.