Re: [RC] LD: Whats in a name? - Chris Paus

Thank you Jon for being the voice of reason here! Kudos to you! And this IS what it's all about! Riding the horse! And for me, enjoying the scenery, getting together with friends, cheering on the ones who ride better, farther, faster, etc than me.  As Dane Frazier once said at a ride meeting, "Even the 25 mile riders are doing more in a day than 98 percent of the horse riders out there." And then he reminded us at each distance to have fun, be safe and take good care of our horses.

chris

Jon.Linderman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Ride the horse, thats what its about.

"Kindness is the mightiest force in the world.
Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com