Re: [RC] LD's as REAL Endurance! - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Ann Blankenship <annieb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Listen people, I?ve done a ton of 25?s and never a 50 because I CAN?T do a 50 because it?s TOO HARD.  It would kill me.   I have never deluded myself into believing that 25 miles requires any sort of endurance for me or my horse.  My husband did 50?s and believe me, his rides were nothing like mine.

I think that this says a lot for the subject.   Several people have posted saying that they ARE LD riders and they are in the agreement that it is NOT endurance.   Where are the other LD'ers?

Remember when AERC changed the terms from "Novice" to Limited Distance.  That was because of trying to please the masses and make it more Politically correct.