Re: [RC] LDs - SturmRanch

I think I need to go for a long ride.  All this LD/Endurance stuff is making me cranky.

You wouldn't take up tennis and suggest rule changes or a scoring system that was easier to understand.

As someone else suggested, you wouldn't run in 20K's and resent not being considered a marathom runner.

I'm 63 years old and just got around to trying distance riding.  Most days I think I'm one lucky lady to be able to be at the top of a mountain on a good horse in gorgeous country.

I'd sure like to do a 50, the trouble is I just keep getting older.  My grandmother, however, used to point out that growing older is more fun than the alternative.

Nancy Sturm, probably lucky to be able to do an occassional LD