[RC] Rider T shirt awards , more blaze orange?? - Judie Ricci

HI there, as I get ready to go ride amongst all the deer hunters, I thought I would post this,
I live in a Wild Life Management area, it is hunting season  and quite popular,   last May  Barb and Skip K.  gave out blaze orange T shirts with the Micheaux ride logo on it ,as we would be riding during hunting season that Sat.  and all the riders had to wear orange .  I use this shirt a LOT .   I thought maybe more ride managers in the NE and SE could consider using the Blaze Orange for their T shirts.  A lot of us ride in woods during hunting season, and have to wear the safety orange,   I wish I had gotten a bigger one that fit better over a sweat shirt now that it is in the 30s and 40s here around 10 am!   I hope you use this color again Barb and Skip.    Cheers   Judie

Judie Ricci
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.