Re: [RC] Tom Ivers - DVeritas

In a message dated 11/17/2005 7:27:17 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
...."To get, give"
...that's the Tom who revealed himself to me.

He was quite a gifted musician, playing a variety of instruments, recording his music onto cd's.

Other than horses, I knew his life to be full of "caring" for others.  I would never presume to go into detail, but I know that he did have a big heart, able to readily give to others.

In a world filled with cookie-cutter, Tommy Hilfiger and Swoosh-wearing folk, he was the Gingerbread Man of a Different Oven.

Though not necessarily agreeing with everything he said, he always allowed me to flap at the gap and state my opinions, to which he would reply quite respectfully and with sincerity.

Dang, but the unique are few and far between.
Strum on, Tom,
Frank