Re: [RC] Tom Ivers - MtnRondi

In a message dated 11/16/2005 6:23:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, darste3@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Even though Tom was sometimes caustic, recently when he posted I noticed a
sort
of spiritual aspect to his posts. Much like he was trying to get to us as
much information as he could. I didn't know he was ill but I did notice
this. Did anyone else?

For some reason I felt he was very ill for a long time. In one of his e-mails he said something about "not going to be around for very long" or something like that. I took that to mean he knew he was dying, not that he was going to be leaving Ridecamp. It sort of explains some of his testiness.