[RC] beet pulp warning - pkatucki

The veterinarian suspects (based on my observations and the presence of the beet pulp in the guttural pouches) that some beet pulp got stuck/pasted to his pharynx like peanut butter on the roof of one's mouth. This would not likely happen with other food types.

I don't intend to defend/argue this point; I'm just sharing and warning. I've heard caution about beet pulp before and now I'm choosing not to feed it.

Respectfully,
Patty