Re: [RC] [RC] Question on saddles - Rosalie Marley

I got a new-style Skyrider Saddle from http://www.aussiesaddle.com/classic.html (look about halfway down the page).  I was looking for a relatively inexpensive saddle that could accomodate a variety of backs, as I had several young horses that I wanted to start.  This is well-made and has done well for me so far.  The price is just under $700 and I think I got a couple of weeks to try it out.  I normaly use an english saddle, this is somewhat similar in feel and the polleys haven't given me any problems.

Here is a gallery of photos and notes on how it fits my very narrow young stallion and my rather pregnant wide-body mare.  http://tigerhorsefarms.com/Gallery/Skyrider/index.htm

Rosalie