Re: [RC] RP Saddles - models - Lysane Cree

One model that I have not seen mentioned is the Avant Garde. Unfortunately, I haven't done a trial with this saddle yet, so I don't have any great insight to share, but I plan to and am really leaning towards this model.
It has the deepest seat of all the saddles and I think you have to go a half size up from your regular seat size. I know a dressage saddle is not the first thing to think of for endurance, but it seems to me like it would be a good option. In the custom options, you can have an adjustable stirrup bar installed, if you worry about stirrup placement, as I do. And you can get a d-ring package installed as well, so that you have place to hang/tie all your stuff.
If it were to happen that I didn't like the Avant Garde for some reason, my other option would be the VSD Summit with the channel for the leg. I have ridden in that one and it was very comfortable and a secure seat.

Is anyone out there riding in an Avant Garde at this time????

Lysane