Re: [RC] Thinline saddle pads - Letstalkhealth

Try looking up this on the web http://thecorrector.net He claims you can use any saddle, It's sure worked for me and anyone else that I have talked to that's used it. I've gone up and down real steep stuff lots and use no breast collar or crupper.  It really makes the saddle stay in place.  It's worth looking into.
Lisa Smith
Sud Addis Arabians
Redmond, OR.