Re: [RC] Saddle fit - Karla Watson

Get on the gaited endurance list on yahoo (you have to join) and ask them about it or read their archives. They've been a great help to many with saddle fit.
--------Karla Watson
I've been having a hard time fitting my Paso Fino. I prefer Australian saddles, and took the plunge and had a saddle custom made for her in Australia. Long story short, it fits her the worse out of all the saddles I have (none of them fit right). A friend told me she thinks Aussie saddles won't work on wider horses.

I need a really secure set due to a leg problem/disability. I am considering trying a beartrap swell western saddle. Anyone have recommendations? I've heard the Bighorn Beartrap fits pasos well.

Sarah