[RC] Tennessee Tale - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Howard Bramhall howard9732@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, this is almost funny.  I've been trying to sign on for a few days now, with
no luck, after Steph wrote that I could come back (Merry Christmas, ya drunk
redneck).  Then, it seems, I finally figured it all out and started receiving
some posts from Ridecamp.  Glory be!

But, well, I tried to post a story (yea, I wrote another stupid one) and it
didn't take.  "Rejected"  haha

Story of my life with one word.  Anyway, well, I guess John (Steph's male
companion) isn't in complete agreement with me returning cause there seems to
be some kinda special control not allowing me to post.  "Catch 22" you can
recieve, Howard, but, never post.

I started to thinking that this story really isn't quite endurance related
anyway, there are some horses in it, but, of course, it may be deemed offensive
and inappropriate to some. And, you know me, I don't want to break any Ridecamp
rules....

So,
email me and I'll email the story (in parts, of course) back to you.

I know some of you can't receive my email address when I guest post so let's
try this.  Email me, Howard, the address is howardnineseventhreetwoatmsndotcom.

Now, this will require a little work on your part (to figure out what I just
wrote) and, well, I won't even promise you it will be worth it (cause it won't)
but, I will send it to you even if I know that you, personally, hate me.  I've
been keepin a list over the years. If you hate me and my posts offend you, but,
well, you want to read it anyway, don't worry, I'll send it your way.  haha

We must revive the Hate Howard Club, I hear it's not doing so well since I
haven't been posting on Ridecamp, so, let's get that membership up and start
collecting some money here.

cya,
Howard (the tale isn't quite done, I'll send you what I have, and, yea, I know
how it ends)