[RC] teaching young - green horse - smuncy

   Asking for a little info, ... again, ....seems I may have found a new horse, but young (a 'relative' term), and 'greener' - (like in spring grass - green ), than those I have had in past, should not be a problem, but ,... some months back there was a discussion, and very good detailed explaination for 'easily' teaching rein aids, "giving to bit",  'stop', ect  to a horse.  I understand concept and think remember what  was written,  but... I thought I saved it, ?? and well, obviously did not  :(.  Or , where?? I saved it, hate that.
   Can aurthor of such, sorry, I  do not remember who it was - Joe, Jim, Ed ?? please forward it to me,  It  would be most appreciated.  I read it at  the time, and have had someone  several years ago tell me "lessons" along those lines, but would be most helpful to have 'in hand' to refer to, before have to start "from scratch".
  Thanks, Stephanie M.