Re: [RC] another "pig" story - Boogeyrider

I pet sit for a pig named Hamlet...talk about a pampered pet!  I have been kidded about how I pamper my horses and dogs but this pig has it's own air-conditioned HOUSE in the backyard, with a yard surfaced in outdoor carpeting and ramps to assist the pig in getting from the yard to the "house".  The pig's "bedroom" has a ceiling fan and temp regulators to keep it at the perfect temp for the "little" darling.....but they pay well and the pig is fairly friendly.....

vicky in alta loma