[RC] another "pig" story - campcaballos

I have a mobile grooming business and once got a call requesting that we come out and groom a few dogs, horses and a "pot bellied pig".  Upon our arrival, the woman answered her door with a few barking dogs and a pot bellied pig who was right alongside the dogs.  It didn't have any hair and I thought to myself, "this will be a cinch to groom... I'll bathe the pig first and then work on the dogs".  I bent down to toss the leash around the pig's neck and he freaked out, ran underneath a huge glass coffee table and then reared up squealing like a maniac.  The coffee table exploded right there as we all stood silently and in shock.  The owner murmured, "well I guess he doesn't like to walk on a leash"!
Nina Bomar