From: smuncy
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 5:54 PM
Subject: [RC] K, nother idea for t shirt,

 but please keep 'idea'. 'picture' of  horse holding bridle and saddle at feet  - " When do we go riding"? - really like that, but came up with this ... for thought... Stephanie M
E    enjoy
N   nature / trails
D   Distance riding
U   yourself and trusted partner - your  horse
R   Riding for miles
A   aware of ' that bond you share'
N   never wanting 'it' to end
C   celebration at the rides end,
E   enlightenment, at what you  did together and looking forward to another ride.