Sent: 11/11/05 10:52:02 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] EquiPedic Heat Comparisons

I don't pretend to understand all this scientific stuff.  I can only relate experiences.  My horse is perfectly happy with his Equipedic pad.  Also, my daughter wanted to ride Swanton Pacific 75 this year and asked if she could borrow my Equipedic pad for a few trial rides.  Then she rode the 75 and was delighted when the vet examined her horse's back at the post-ride check and told her that the horse had no soreness AT ALL.  This on a horse that has always been problematical for a sore back.

Barbara