Re: [RC] T-Shirts - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 11/11/2005 9:52:24 AM Central Standard Time, Eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

T-shirt made like Concert tour shirts
Front
RideCamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2006 - Ride the Keyboard Tour
Back
January 3 - To Shoe or Not to Shoe?
February 14 - Love that breed
March 8 - What does Rule 13 really mean?
April 23 - Who need's feed?
May 5 - Ulcer's... what's a mother to do?
June 20 - LD's Rock! Endurance is 50 but the real test is a 100...
July 4 - Championships or Champion?
August 22 - Election Time is coming - so pick (on) the BOD
September 10 - Saddle Fits anyone?
October 12 - Most people do at least use a pad, now which one is right for you?
November 3 - Etiquette + Ethics + Equines does not equal intelligence
December 8 - Great Christmas Gifts (like a RC Tee-Shirt!)

OMG...I love it!  We need a 13th month in there, though...GOTTA have the loose dogs in camp issue!  LOL

Dawn in East Texas