Re: [RC] bradford pear trees - Chris Paus

I don't know about toxicity, but I know I hate bradford pears. I think the smell of the blossoms is one of the grossest smells in the world. Gack! And my neighbor planted a bunch of them right on the property line. One more reason to choke him.

chris

beth sessoms <bethsessoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
doe anyone know if Bradford Pear trees are toxic to horses, especially this time of year?   Thanks - Beth

"Kindness is the mightiest force in the world.
Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com