[RC] t-shirts - heidi larson

"Fanning the Flames of Ridecamp"

"If you can't take the heat, stay off Ridecamp!"

and just so it doesn't look like they are all "flaming" posts:

"Ridecamp - for when you can't ride!"

"I'd rather be riding, but when I can't - there's Ridecamp."

"Don't delete my Ridecamp!"  (Delete Key with a large x drawn through it.)

"Ridecamp Crew"

"Ridecamp - my mentor"

"Post to Ridecamp and call me in the morning!"

"Ridecamp - Riders wanted!"

"Ridecamp - because my horse is worth it!"

(FAQ+TIC+KISS+TGIF+IMHO+LOL) = RC (RideCamp)

that's all for now!!

heidi