[RC] [RC] Hurt Riders/Where is their trailer? - Sherman

Abigail wrote:

I made up a little card with my name, DOB, blood type, horse info., vet. phone #, emergency contact numbers, veh. desc. and license plate #.  Then I laminated it.  I keep it in my pocket (and one inside the door of my trailer).

Great idea! No extra work for ride management and information is available for whomever may find you on any trail ride. I'm going to make cards for myself & my daughter who rides with me, and for my husband & son who are mt. bike riders.

Kathy