[RC] freeform saddle? - Juli Jakub

Hi,
Some of guys convinced me to look at the Freeform Endurance for my husband and in looking I got interested for myself. I had a few questions for those who own them. First I have an Ansur that fits all three of my horses with a little padding here and there. They range from wide and round with little wither to higher withers and spiny ( a horse that has some major muscle atrophy also from bad saddles in the past) will the Freeform be able to perform the same and fit all three? I will be selling the Ansur to buy the Freeform. Will I be bending the aluminum piece in the pommel too much? I ride each horse every day or every other day. Is the saddle comfortable? Also I do some dressage and some jumping. Can you get away with this saddle for low jumps and dressage or is it more trail only? I do keep my treed saddle for high jumping but I would love to be able to do low jumps in the treeless. Has anyone used both the Ansur and the Freeform? What are the benefits of one over the other? My only complaint with the Ansur is I feel like I sometimes am fighting it to get my legs back behind the girth in a more classical position under me and if a horse has a huge stride and is feeling frisky ( like my morab) I feel like I slip all over the place when she gets motoring out on the trail. It keeps me in, but I have to expend alot of energy and my position gets thrown out of whack. Does the Freeform do a good job helping you stay with those big moving horses? Also what pads are used. I just use a Mattes pad for two horses and a regular pad for the other with the Ansur. What works for the Freeform? So as not to clutter ridecamp please feel free to respond with your impressions of the saddle to fahraway@xxxxxxxxxxx Thanks for any input, the Ansur has worked so well in so many ways I am worried about trading it in for something that might not be as good, but at the same time the Ansur has its down sides. Thanks, Juli

<P>Juli Jakub</P>
<P>The Air of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.</P>
<P>~ arabian proverb</P></DIV></html>