From: DeAnn S.
To: ridecamp ; PNER
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 12:27 PM
Subject: [RC] Dolly Decair

I wanted to let everyone know the condition of Dolly and what happened.  First, she is in ICU and on heavy drugs.  She has bone fragments in her eye.  The doctor's cannot perform surgery until the swelling subsides.
What happened.  Well Thursday Dolly flew down to visit a good friend of hers.  Of course this is a "horsey" friend and they ended up playing with some fillies this woman owns.  One of the fillies spooked and knocked Dolly down and stepped on her face.  Bob, her husband is flying down there today.  That's all I know right now, but will update everyone when I get more information.