[RC] Dolly Decair - Dawn Simas

I just spoke with Phil Gardner, Sue is with her now at the hospital.  Small world:  My girlfriend from church put in a prayer request for a lady named Dolly that she administered first aid to in a public arena yesterday and called 911.  I know of Dolly and we went to the hospital last night.

She was in an arena with two loose horses that were just turned out for exercise.  She got knocked down and one stepped on her face.  My friend was holding compresses on her eye socket and her daughter called 911.  They said it looked bad, she was very worried about the bleeding.

Update this morning:  She apparently has two broken bones in her eye orbit, loose fragments, broken nose, and some vision in that eye (great news).  She was coherent with Julie, so I'm assuming no brain damage, thank goodness!

Many of you probably have seen Dolly on rides.  She was often riding a stallion and is tough as nails.  Her horses were (are?) AAA Amadeus and Wazir's Karahty I believe?  She used to live here in Foresthill and was here visiting her friend Denise.

She is currently at Sutter Hospital at Roseville, CA.  They are awaiting surgery for the swelling to go down.  I don't know the phone # there.

Dawn