Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 5:58 AM
Subject: [RC] Always in Threes

So I'm wondering about this...

They say thins happen in threes...bad things anyway.  Right now I'm getting ready to go pick up Angie & her baby after they spent over four days in the hospital for Angie's retained placenta.  Last night Doimas was screwing around (as usual) and now he's limping badly and there is heat in the LF hoof again.  And I was up all night with my coonhound who is coughing badly.

Now, I'm wondering if good things ever happen in threes?

Cindy Edwards
M33041
buckeye, az