[RC] Looking for an issue of Arabian Horse World - susan parmentier

I am looking for someone that may have a copy of the April 1962 issue of Arabian Horse World. I heard it has a picture of a mare that Im looking to find. The mare SURRA AHR*4438 2 Dec 1947 Grey Mare  Out Of: *ZEWA AHR*1681 by KASZMIR PASB*183  Sired By: *RASEYN AHR*597  Bred By: U S GOVERNMENT  Status: Deceased as of 2 Nov 1968. I would love to find her picture!!! Thanks in advance!!!