[RC] CTR in Tucson- January '06 - Stefanie Daratony

Hello,

The County Line Riders of Catalina is having our 7th annual 25 mile Competitive Trail Ride in NW Tucson on January 14, 2006.    This is a non-sanctioned ride with a pace of about 5 mph, no horsemanship judging.  We have beautiful, challenging trails and great prizes in different categories.   A great place to start for newbies who are interested in endurance or CTR, and a nice training ride for everyone.   It is a fund raiser for our trails preservation club.

We also have a 13 mile Fun Ride.

Call me, Stefanie Daratony, at (520) 825-5230 or email cryptoclearance at earthlink dot net for more information.