[RC] U.S. EQUESTRIANS REQUESTED TO CALL THE U.S.FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION - Jonni

Geeez, this had me actually laughing, as it is so absurd. Kind of like those joke e-mails on "you are an endurance rider if" of the "how to recognize a horse person" and then lists things like always has crap on their shoes etc. etc.  I can not believe anyone would think that the federal trade needs to be involved in saddle standarazation.  As Truman said, then we need horses that are standardized...and what fun would THAT be??? LOL