[RC] Re: [RC]?? U.S. EQUESTRIANS REQUESTED TO CALL THE U.S. FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION - Marinera

The last thing I need is the Federal Government meddling in the saddle industry.  I'll decide what fits my horse, not a government agency.  It just seems as though the United States Federal Trade Commission has more important things to do.  Julie Suhr