[RC] Can't find Stock tank heater thread - Kathleen

Title: Can't find Stock tank heater thread

In the last few weeks there was a discussion on stock tank heaters shorting out due to changes in the way the power company was delivering power.  We hooked out tank heater system up today and it is popping the GFI.  I want to read those threads again so I can check with our power company but I cannot find them.  Does someone remember the dates that discussion took place.

Kathleen