Re: [RC] rude riders revisited - Linda Nichols

Title: Re: [RC]   rude riders revisited
Thank you, Jonni, for bringing this up. I had gotten some wind of it when I was riding the Patriot’s Day ride. I am still a 25 miler but I hope that when I get to 50’s that I will remember how nice all the volunteers have been to me. I was even given a hug by one volunteer at Patriot’s Day when I was at the finish waiting for my horse to pulse down. She was so kind and realized I needed a hug before I did. All the volunteers at the rides have been absolutely amazing and I would really hate for them to be snapped at so that they quit.

Linda

--
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!"

-- Unknown