[RC] need possible overnight horsie stay in California - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

I've got a friend who is looking for an ovenright stay for her horses and I'm not coming up with anything. Is there an endurance rider that would welcome them into their paddock for 2 rigs and 3 horses on tomorrow night? She's looking at the following towns: San Miguel, Paso Robles, Atascadero or Santa Maria possibly. I did find her a place in Santa Ynez which is where she's ending up for the proposed ride on Friday.

Her name is Angie from www.WhiteDogRanch.com and the person who bought my Mustang. She is usually in the Top Ten in NATRC and a REALLY nice person. Her email is awhitedog@xxxxxxx if you can help her.

Thanks!
:) Jackie