[RC] It's a GIRL - WRSINOSKY

Imagine my surprise when I went out to feed this morning and found my herd increased by one small palomino.

So much for my calculations....

But then, I guess that's what happens sometimes when you pasture breed.  I figured Angie, my mustang, was impregnated by Harry sometime in March or April, NOT November or December.

So, I was completely taken unawares this morning.  The baby is fine.  A healthy little girl.  Another palomino.  Now I've got to somehow capture the little sweetie and get Jessie over to the other side.

Angie was very sneaky this time.  I did notice she was bagging up the other day, but really didn't pay all that much attention, since she did last time a month before the baby was born.  And, of course, I had another 3, 4 months before this one was going to be born.  Right???

Cindy Edwards
M33041
Buckeye, AZ