[RC] To Ed. - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: ti tivers@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

see tom,  everyone is so much more amenable to your discussions when you are
civil.  since all it took was steph asking you to be nice, i wish she had done
it sooner.  it would have been even better had you done it on your own, but at
least it is done.   thank you.    cowboy ed>

Ed, you have no idea how little this matters to me at all. Clearly Steph
doesn't punish anyone but the most grievous of offenders, since there have been
several nasty posts since that post of hers  she has said nothing about. I have
kept my word not to reply to them, just for the fun of it. But this post of
yours sorely tests me.

You've got it completely wrong. I answer intelligent posts with intelligent
answers. I answer stupid posts by demonstrating the stupidity of them. I intend
to continue giving intelligent answers to intelligent questions for as long as
I am able. I field about 100 emails a day, from all around the world, and these
days that tires me considerably.

I spend what time I can on RC for the future of it, in hopes that a very few
will pick up the flag as I lay it down. And too, to toy with the occasional
moron as a cat plays with a half-dead mouse. I have temporarily given up that
pleasure for Steph. As a last gift to her. She and John work hard trying to
make this group informative and full-bodied--she just isn't hard enough to
maintain decency.

You have written the above condescending note because you simply have no idea
which rung of the ladder you stand upon. In deference to Steph's request, I
will not tell you which rung it is within this forum. But you are free to make
a wild guess.

From this point on, I will answer none of your posts--so have a good time. All
the others can pile on--I'll keep my word to Steph, so have no fear--display
your wares for all to see. But doing so will cut my RC pleasures in half. It
matters not--my future is short. And I have already met and enjoyed conversing
with those here who have vision.

ti