[RC] Ridecamp, Season Eleven - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Howard Bramhall howard9732@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't recall ever being called a robot before.  "Save the day?"

More like ruin the site, don't ya think?  Banned in Idaho for

talking about sheiks.  Kinda funny.  haha

The main thing Tom Ivers and I have in common is that we seem to

upset a few on here.  I think I can outdo Tom in that area, but,

if he really tried, he could give me a good run.  Besides, Tom

gets respect from the riders in the know; I get none from

nobody.

Tom has the brains, I got the bull.  Tom's got the product, I

just like to ride.  Tom's the mad scientist; I'm just mad.

There's another thing we got in common, Tom and me.  Not one

AERC mile recorded for the ride year 2005, so far (Tom, you're

running out of time here).  Not a one. So, for those of you who

only listen to those who have records of merit, well, delete,

delete, delete.

God bless you, Mr. Ivers.  Free speech is all that should

matter.  It's really up to others as to their willingness to

listen.  Stay on Ridecamp, Tom.  I pull out my Equine Science

Dictionary everytime you speak.  Even the stuff that is beyond

my comprehension, I will make the attempt to listen and learn.

It's the Ridecamp way.

cya,
Howard (the Mad Robot)

Re: [RC] Ridecamp, Season Eleven - Chris Paus

Ya know Steph, I've gotten nasty grams for forgetting to "trim " posts, but TI
gets to run rampant at the mouth, hurling insults and puffing himself up as THE
authority on a sport he's never competed in.

Geesh. I guess it's ok to be insulting as long as one trims the posts first, eh?

chris

Steph Teeter <stephteeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And who will save us all from the wicked Tivers in the next season of
Ridecamp? Will Cowboy Ed rope and tie the cantankerous cuss? Will Angie the
Woman from Georgia make him fall off his keyboard laughing? Will Truman
discover that he doesn't really exist, he's just a figment of asteroidal
dust, stray quarks and intergalactic black matter? Will Howard return as
a ridecamp robot to save the day? Will Steph leave for a CEI******* in
Botswana and outsouce the list to India?

stay tuned

"Slowee, slowee catchee monkey," Rudyard Kipling, from The Jungle Book

Chris Paus