[RC] house for rent - Sally Tarbet

Dear RideCamp Riders,

I have a little ranch house on 160 acres that is available for rent.  2 bedroom/1 bath, cute 940 sq. ft. home with pretty hardwood floors that has been updated (over $60k invested in the updating.  It is cute!!)

Rent is $450/month, only 10 minutes from Eagle and 30 minutes from downtown Boise, Idaho, private, private, private!  (Closest neighbor is 1/2 mile away then about 4 miles for the other neighbor) and surrounded by private ranch land.  (Purple Passion Ride Camp used to be a mile away.)  You can ride for miles and miles and miles from the house year-round, no trailering needed.

Included with this house is the responsibility of feeding/watering my herd of endurance and trail horses and caring for the property (watering and mowing the lawn, repairing fence if the horses mow it down, etc.).  During endurance competition season we work it out so all of us can go.  The horses are fed twice a day by tossing hay to them (few nose bags, too).  They are out on large acreage...no stalls to clean, no fuss...takes about 20 minutes.

The home is off the power grid - running on solar power, propane back up generator, batteries, inverter, etc.  The home is almost self-sufficient and only needs the generator's oil checked once a month.

Refrigerator, stove, washer, dryer, and riding lawn mower are included.

Please pass the word.  Occupancy is immediate.  I can send photos.

Sally
208/890-8899
208/888-1589

Visit my website at www.callidahohome.com.