RE: [RC] Saddle Fit - now FreeForm - Flora Hillman

Catfish -

Thanks for your timely comment.  I was *just* thinking about posting asking for comments on the Freeform since my (almost) 20 year old County Competitor dressage/now endurance saddle -- which is fitted beautifully to my present horse -- is not going to fit as well on my up-and-coming youngster.   I've looked at the Solstice --since it is comparable to the County-- and felt quite a home in it, but.. I have enough regular treed saddles as is and don't need another.  I sat in a FreeForm at the OD, loved the feel of it, but didn't know anyone who had one to tell me what they thought of it.

Did you get the leather, or the suede?? And do you have a regular girth, or the forward girth with yours?

Flora