Re: [RC] Trailier Advice - Cynthia Eyler

Last year I bought my first trailer, a used Featherlite 3H gooseneck; the dressingroom has about a 4.5' short wall.  Have had a bunch of improvements done to it so far -- battery box with two marine batteries, exterior lighting, extension to the forward divider so that I can use the first stall for storage, dressingroom/gooseneck ceiling insulated, etc.

One thing that I haven't done yet, because it's going to cost a lot, is a pass-through door from the dressingroom to the horse compartment.  Every time I camp with my horse I wish I had it.  Especially with such a small dressingroom, I wish I could spread out and put my chemical toilet, dirty clothes bin, etc. back in the horse compartment.  With any size dressingroom, it would be great to use the back of the trailer as a mudroom, leaving messy boots and wet outerwear back there.

A MaxxAir will be added above the gooseneck this winter, and then the pass-through door is next.

Cindy