[RC] Tom Ivers and what his purpose here really is... - Ranelle Rubin

If you do that (or buy any other ERS product), then you become a customer,
and if you set up an account, then you will have the archives of
Horsescience--more than 32000 posts, all dealing with the science of
building athletes--for free through the Ironhorse web site. Certainly the
equivalent of a PhD in applied horse science. And you'll become "one of us".

Interesting that we all agreed when we signed up on this forum to limit our
discussions to that which is relevant to endurance and to refrain from
selling products of any kind. (There is a way to do that Tom, in case you
didn't know-it's called the vendor's page!). Tom doesn't even have the
courtesy to post with his own account, so we can delete his nastiness prior
to even opening it.

It seems that while I was out riding three folks said they have received
useful information from Tom. That is an absolutely tremendous ratio of
folks, considering the hundreds who visit regularly, yes?? For them, I am
glad. I especially value Karen Chaton's opinion, as she is one I always take
time to read. Karen, I am glad you find him helpful. You record of mileage
certainly is impressive.

The funny thing is, I really did want to know if anyone was really using all
the stuff he tries to sell, and if so, how it was going. Tom, I assume
because of his inherent nastiness, assumed I was merely trying to slam him.

Got a great dose of Equizac today, so all is well with my world!

Ranelle Rubin