From: Truman Prevatt [mailto:tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 9:31 AM
To: Steph Teeter
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Ridecamp, Season Eleven

Steph Teeter wrote:

And who will save us all from the wicked Tivers in the next season of
Ridecamp? Will Cowboy Ed rope and tie the cantankerous cuss? Will Angie the
Woman from Georgia make him fall off his keyboard laughing? Will Truman
discover that he doesn't really exist, he's just a figment of asteroidal
dust, stray quarks and intergalactic black matter? Will Howard return    as
a ridecamp robot to save the day? Will Steph leave for a CEI******* in
Botswana and outsouce the list to India?

stay tuned...

It's amazing that Ridecamp has been around for a decade. I do remember
when someone from "rec.equestrian" news group send out emails to the few
that read the list and wanted to know if we would be interested in a
"endurance only list?"

Steph, how many were there in the beginning and how many are there
today? Happy birthday ridecamp!

Truman

--

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite
of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."    Niels Bohr