[RC] (no subject) - WRSINOSKY

had a friend notify me of the following. Since the topic should be of great interest to us all, I'm putting it out there for any information anyone on this group has.

"I need some advice on rehabing a horse that survived a west nile attack.
The horse had been vaccinated so it didn't occur to anyone that that might
be what was wrong with him for quite a while.? His main symptom, now, is a
stiff neck and poor control over his back legs."

What can be done for this horse?? It is my friend's granddaughter's horse and the girl is quite beside herself that her "friend" is unwell.

Thanks in advance for all your assistance.

cindy edwards
m33041
buckeye, az