Re: [RC] Ridecamp, Season Eleven - Chris Paus

Ya know Steph, I've gotten nasty grams for forgetting to "trim " posts, but TI gets to run rampant at the mouth, hurling insults and puffing himself up as THE authority on a sport he's never competed in.

Geesh. I guess it's ok to be insulting as long as one trims the posts first, eh?

chris

Steph Teeter <stephteeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And who will save us all from the wicked Tivers in the next season of
Ridecamp? Will Cowboy Ed rope and tie the cantankerous cuss? Will Angie the
Woman from Georgia make him fall off his keyboard laughing? Will Truman
discover that he doesn't really exist, he's just a figment of asteroidal
dust, stray quarks and intergalactic black matter? Will Howard return as
a ridecamp robot to save the day? Will Steph leave for a CEI******* in
Botswana and outsouce the list to India?

stay tuned

"Slowee, slowee catchee monkey," Rudyard Kipling, from The Jungle Book

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com