Re: [RC] Fractured Ribs- healing time - Linda Nichols

Title: Re: [RC]   Fractured Ribs- healing time
When I had a fractured rib I used one of those Professional Choice back braces and put it on way up high. It provided a good amount of support and eased the pain considerably. I don’t remember it taking that long to heal.

Linda

--
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!"

-- Unknown