[RC] Rigs seen at Polo vs Endurance - Mary Ann Spencer

Only in recent yrs have there been the fancy and big rigs.  Interesting that polo folks have the old standby stock trailers.  Over the yrs, endurance has been accepting of all types which has been one of the good things about it.  I would have thought polo to have fancy rigs.  But then here in US, we all have the chance to work hard for what we want.