[RC] words/now numbers - Ed Kilpatrick

very interesting words, bruce.  you too,  tommie.  i will hand it to you guys, those are some impressive words.  see, different people are good at different things!  i aint very good with words, but i am good with numbers! we played counting games on those family car trips in the good ole' days.  tommie, you are not very good with numbers, but you sure are good with words.  we are all winners!    cowboy(the winner) ed    ps.  i win at endurance, to make this post ON TOPIC!