[RC] Sheiks - Lucinda Carpe

Am I stupid?
Why all the Hullabaloo over whether or not some middle easterner is going to buy US bred Arabs or any other horse for that matter.
Admittedly there have been some dumb fad bloodlines out there...when one looks at the photos from the "winning" halter horses they hardly resemble the lovely purebreds of years gone by.
I stick to the tried and true (Bazy's bunch or Payback Ranch) those are the horses I admire!
Lucinda