[RC] Buying/Selling Horses - Diane

For Continuing Ed. in our local schools, I give 3 hr. seminars  on How to Buy a Horse.   Last Saturday I did one of these.  Very nice people and I am so glad they came.  One of them thought a gelding was a breed of horse.  Anyhow, stick by your guns.  Those new to horses don't always get it.  With all the time put in to condition a horse, you can't possibly sell them for $1000.  It must be frustrating, but you know what you have and the right buyer will come knocking on your door.
Diane
MI